Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Myrna & Titus wedding banquet - Part 3

n109 group shot at orchid country club. 


cheers to both bride & groom & to many blessed days ahead.

actually, at the time i am writing this blog entry, the newlyweds are in europe enjoying their honeymoon. *envy*

honestly, seeing your good friend get married makes you wana get married too. or maybe i'm just attracted by the gorgeous wedding photos. haha.

ask me what i'll splurge on for my future wedding? 

pre-wedding photoshoots.

the budget for everything else can be cut.

lol.

speaking of which, i just bought my NIKON D7000!! Woots! most expensive investment this year! i am uber excited and i can't wait to explore the many, many functions. the camera as like 39 AF focus points, and the ISO sensitivity is just amazing! Chase Jarvis, meet your doom maker , hahahaha.

okay okay, control myself. back to the topic (will continue my rant on another blog post :p)...



yan ping, sarah, me & pong!


with hilarious timo! he never fails to entertain us with his quirky comments bordering on eccentric.


my sajc peeps. love them.

ahh! we've all grown up now haven't we? :D





jie mei pai! This will give SNSD a run for their money! hahaha.



band shoot :)

they are simply the most wonderful people to work with.

performing with them was one of the highlights of my year!



credits to Quan Han. he is an amazing photographer. i look pro!

in actual fact, i was shaking down to my knees :S

literally felt my knees buckling the moment i sang the opening sentence to my solo number.

*cringe* 

Praise the Lord he delivered me through!