Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Let's Moo x3!

Went to my ah ma's place for reunion dinner! That's my lil' cousin there, very tomboy but very talented! She can play the piano, the guitar, the drums and whatnot! Super cute! And she's playing my guitar there :)


while we were waiting for the other people to arrive (my mum was damn kiasu this year, we went too early :S) i decided to play my guitar while my sis forced me to camwhore with her! lolx.



My FAVE part - lao yu sheng! Coz u only get to do it on CNY! Any other days and people will think you've gone nuts!


Next Day - New Year's Day! We went to visit our relatives! This year i had much more angbaos cause 3 of my cousins recently got married and they gave me hongbaos! lolx, i felt a bit guilty taking though cause afterall, we're of same status and i don't think they actually need to give me anything. Almost all my cousins around my age are getting married and it feels a bit scary cause i suddenly realised that i'm no longer young and somehow there's some sorta expectation that i'll settle down soon and follow suit. There's already another generation of children starting to evolve in the extended family and while i used to feel like the baby of the extended family, the baton has now been passed on to another generation! It's exciting yet sorta terrifying!

2 of my cousins recently just gave birth to 2 super cute babies!! Yay! i have 2 adorable nephews this year! Look at my nephew!! Omg. he is absolutely adorable!! He has enormous eyes like his daddy! Me and sis wanted to kidnap him and run away with him. I was telling my cousin, who is the mother's sister,

"My sis wants to run away with the baby already!"

"Yar, and my sis will chase after you!" - mother's sis

"Pay me $10 for molesting my baby!" - mother (my cousin)

haha. we couldn't help it. we kept wanting to pinch his cheek and cuddle the little infant! He looks like a poster baby!