Saturday, April 18, 2009

whoa! mini break from the books

finally, i get a short break from my books, and what have i been up to???

Right after AA301exams!

i'll miss NTU and all my pretty babes! I enjoyed my university experience thoroughly and though there's ups and downs, i think it has really nurtured me as a person and made me grow to see the world on a bigger scale. initially it was frightening to be in a place where i didn't have a fixed class, no cliche to go to classes with but overtime, i met more and more friends and it was enjoyable to meet new faces every semester.
One of my closest buddy whom i got to know in uni is of course, my dearest Addy! she's super smart, but she's not the book-ish kinda person and she knows how to play hard too and i love that i can share stuff with her and she's always encouraging, i love you Addy!


Addy and wenya!
Wenya, the bubbly and "always, always laughing and smiling gal"!

Yang Hong's Birthday Party at MACs



Wen Jing doing an impersonation of drunken gongfu! the LOUDEST person i know. period.

Ever-chirpy and cute Shawn(the gal in green and 2nd LOUDEST person i know) & Charles




The birthday boy, YH and his many adoring fans, haha.



the comic trio, gosh, they thoroughly brought the whole mac donalds down in a riot, super rowdy and noisy and funny bunch! lol.









Incredible HULK and his mini side-kick ;)



Bitch fight but Loud #1 and Loud #2! hurhur.