Friday, May 1, 2009

the last run is over












finally exams have ended. the final paper of my entire 17 years of studies. i'm like overwhelmed by a bundle of mixed, convoluted feelings. excitement, sadness, regret, joy & anticipation.

did loads, watched 17 again with A, hung out at my friend's place in wee hrs of the night, went for suppers, met estelle & wp for sushi tei today & had seafood feast to celebrate my daddy's birthday! there's so many things to do, but i can't seem to muster the energy to do it...i feel like an old woman, i can't even bring myself to blog. cause i'm too damn lazy. i can't wait to go for my grad trip!

take me away now. i want the glowing sun. iridescent turqoise sea & sky. and a hammock to lie in forever.

p.s. i'm thinking of getting a fujifilm instax so i can take polaroids like nobody's business