Wednesday, November 18, 2009

bogged down in the peak of peaks....

haven't been blogging in a while...doubt anyone still frequents this blog, but oh well, for those who still remembers...here's an update on my life, or whatever definition of LIFE i have other than work right now. lol.

and because i am too lazy to describe events, this post will not only be boring but wordless.

haha.

MARINA BARRAGE OUTING WITH CHURCH PEEPS



payaya milk for *ahem*





ate tons and tons that night and went home in the wee hours of morn. but had a great time :)

Malacca Work Orientation in October

lovely view from hotel equatorial :)












with the tax people! well, half of them at least. and yes, as you can tell, tax is a female dominated department! girl power!
yaryar, before you start getting all smart and saying that i don't understand the definition of wordless.
i don't.
bite me.
and you know, i just wanna say that despite being bogged down by the mountain heap of work, i'm beginning to appreciate my job. And i do believe that i'm starting to learn how to take things easy and that it's all about knowing my limits and pacing myself.
with that said, work is not everything. and it's not all-encompassing. i will not allow it to overwhelm me to the point where i lose myself, lose my life and lose my sense of purpose in life. I wana love work but love playing too.
I'll run the race and win the race with a positive mindset and a heart full of faith and trust in my Lord Jesus Christ. I know that without him, i wouldn't have the strength to survive this far.