Saturday, October 16, 2010

cell group

this is what i do every fridays...

heart my cell group.

and kudos to hello kitty iphone app. lol. we've all been hello kittified.

my good friend since JC and my cell group leader, someone whom i have utmost respect for. Myrna!  

we've all been given bows! myrna has the privilege of an extra pink head, hurhur.


guys in my cell group have not been spared from the hello kitty madness that nat has created. Gab has been bestowed with an orange head, while dan looks on, must be craving for an orange head too! lol.
david is bored by the whole hello kitty madness while amoz seems amused with the whole affair. the creator of this whole disease smiles on at the cam!

wicked wicked.


our 3 guitarists, dan, david & amoz! hmm, nat is mia. And i am very proud to say we have our very own jay chou in the form of David, song writer, singer, guitarist. i am ever so amazed at his talent. he writes awesome songs in the style of jay chou!



and one of our members just got married! he is my age! so young! sometimes makes me wonder what am i doing with my life :S but that being said, his wife is really a very nice lady and very fervent for God. They make such a lovely couple! Congrats!