Saturday, August 23, 2008

hall 16 dnd 2008

HALL 16 DND at m hotel(anson road)!!! Tons of pictures!! And it was a great night!! Though i didn't know most of the freshies there, actually all the freshies, but i had an fun time hanging out with the "OLD" seniors of hall 16. Lolx. the greying uncles and aunties of the hall. the pioneering batch!


(left pic: me & king man)
(right pic: elaine, lovely huiru & me!)

(left pic: lynette(the hot babe!) and me :))
(right pic: me & my best bud from hall, Kehang!)

(left pic: yenni(my ex next door neighbour) & me)
(right pic: the three buncha jokers, kh, masaaki and PC!)


(left pic: me & weijie, my junior chicano!)
(right pic: now the 3 buncha jokers with king man, lolx)

hmm, looking at the photos....masaaki looks kinda photogenic, haha, i must tell him, he'll probably get a huge ego booster!

GROUP PICTURES!!!!

we gathered all the chicanos people (except elaine who was busy at that moment!) and went snapping away :) picture to the right consists of all the chicanos' darlings and hunks, haha.



(left pic: me & huiting, her dress was va-va-voom, definitely drool-worthy lolx, but can't tell from this picture though)

(right pic: freddie junior and i)


(left pic: me & sonia junior)

(right pic: me and chu bang, my partner for the new face pageant section)

me & asst. sports sec, Sam!

and look what this crazy guys were up to at the ballroom!!!

More pictures but i'm too lazy to describe each and every one right now...lolx, i gotta go sleep and wake up in time for church tomorrow!! eeks!








That's the new hall queen, tong tong,who's taking over from Faustine Kartono :)


The ex-hall queen & king, Faustine and Boon Keng!


And that's me, PC and lynette, who's blocked by the MCs...we were asked to catwalk for this New Face Talent Scout thing. People from the modelling agency came to ask me how i felt about modelling and i think i was subboed into doing the catwalk, i was horrid, it was super nerve wrecking but it was fun nonetheless la. lolx, obviously i didn't win, lynette, my dear hot babe, won and i'm so proud of her! she gt some modelling contract, hopefully if she takes it up, she wouldn't hafta pay too much for the portfolio :S The talent scouters were a good-looking bunch though, the girl was super chio can and very skinny too.

kk, that's all for now, gotta tuck in! nitez!