Saturday, February 7, 2009

busy.

met a few ppl this week for casual lunch and dinners. nothing much. i am starting to get more work! i need to manage my time well now. and with super slack proj grp mates, it means more work! grrr. makes me mad thinking about it.

MAD.


but on the brightside, i just spoke to jojo on fri!! Yay! I'm so glad to hear from her after 1 month!! and she's doing so much fun stuff like caving(real caving by the way, with the pro equipments and helmets and stuff!) and performing for the church in Atlanta! and she intro-ed me to some songs by this church fwen of her's who is super-duper cool. she writes her own songs and has a EP. and she's doing post-grad studies too. smart, sporty and musically-talented. hai~ makes me feel so inadequate all over again!

and ytd, i finally saw the kid with diploma in piano! he's in my sis cell and omg. his piano skills is soooo good. he managed to mix Jay Chou's song with Canon in D! how cool is that?! her entire cell group was crowding around him like some star. haha. i wished i had the perseverance to learn my piano to that kinda level. unfortunately i gave it up a long time ago. oh well. i'll just hafta settle for someone who will play the piano and serenade to me. hurhur.

speaking of which, V'Day is coming! Got a hot date yet? I've certainly got very hot date-lines to meet :S

i'll leave with some pics from my dinner date on fri :) i remember eating so full that night, i almost thought my stomach might burst from all the food. but island creamery was good!! i love home-made ice cream. if i ever had the ability to start a stall, i'd definitely wanna start an ice-cream stall so i can eat up all the leftover ice-cream. hurhur.
oh and elaine was really, really very nice, she went outta her way(took extra 2 buses and accompanied me walk through pools of water, soaking her shoes while walking) to pick me up from my busstop just cause i didn't haf any umbrella. just wanna say that i'm really touched and thanks sooo much! you know, i really think that whoever marries her will be one lucky man! she is one of the most caring and sacrificial people i know, i'll always aspire to be like her one day cause till now i'm still a selfish tweed. mayb i shall add that to my list of new year resolutions.haha. it's not too late.