Friday, March 14, 2008

dreaming of meadows


I'm studying for mid-terms on monday, and i'm so incredibly bored...can't wait to go to the Farmer's Market on saturday and eat nasi lemak, herbal chicken and vegetables with oyster sauce on saturday night. My lovely friend, Luvena is cooking for us! Okay...back to studying now...oh, i'm gonna rip my head apart if i hafta face that boring book again...i just want to lie in the grass meadows with the tips of my toes facing the dazzling sunlight...that would be sooo nice...
.
.
.
.
UPDATES:
1. I'll be skipping school next week to go on my mini Moncton & Halifax Trip! I'll be gone from the 19th-22nd of March. Just in time for Alev's birthday!
2. We've bought our tickets from buffalo to New York, and we're probably staying at Catherine's house in Toronto, Markham, yay! Free lodging! Love her to bits! Time to research on what to do in toronto & the big apple! Can't wait! *Let's get out of the country! - Camera Obscura*




I love the piano piece in this amv. By the way, it's from the anime "5 centimeters per second". I have no idea what the anime is about though, but it looks horribly sad.